Scanning and photography for reproduction Digitization means preparing a computer file by scanning or photographing art. We are pleased to invite you to use our Art Digitization Services, scanning and art photography, available In our studio operated by an extremely professional and experienced staff using the best technologies in the world.
We specialize in reproduction of art in every medium and techniques including; oil paintings, watercolors, pen and pencil drawings, lacquer-rich paintings and parchment paintings. We are proud to offer the best photography system in the world, which makes every photo experience of rare quality color. The scans we carry out express our commitment to the highest standards.
The workflow’s product is a file that a team of professionals, a photographer, a processor and usually the artist have all worked on, ensuring the best result possible.
The photographs and scans we carry out express our commitment to the highest standards:
– Great professionalism and experience of the photographer – a person with a deep understanding of the required photography spirit:
– High quality and advanced equipment.
– Accurate color coordination: We have the ability to produce maximum identity between print and source colors. Our workspace is fully calibrated, from the scanner and camera, through the computer screens to the printers.
– Controlled conversion to CMYK offset colors of optimum quality, for use in catalogs, books and prospects.
– For optimal results, the work is done in the studio, but can also be done on site.
– Originals can be photographed in almost any size (for originals over 150 * 200, a twin is required in advance).
Contact us at email@example.com for any additional questions and for pricing quotes. We are happy to add our experience and our passion to your project, free of charge.